So what can yoga do for you?
Are you pregnant but want to keep fit? Then yoga could be what you are looking for. It boosts your mind and body, helping to keep your pregnancy hassle-free. Yoga can help women get through their pregnancy with minimal discomfort. It also helps the birth and post-delivery stages.
Prenatal yoga is one of the best things that you can do for yourself, as well as your growing baby. It's important that you find the right yoga practice for you. Whether it be going to a yoga studio, finding a DVD, or developing your own practice at home. Listen to your body and do what feels right to you.
- Importance of Yoga during pregnancy
- Benefits of Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga
- Which exercises are the best?
- Preparation for Labor
- Calms the nervous system
- A guide to Parenting – Seminar
- DADVICE: An ultimate collection of advices for DAD
- Working Parents Solutions with Innovative products & Technology
- Find everything a Pregnant Women, Caring Father and an Infant needs
- Awareness camp of various Government Schemes for Pregnant Women & Infant
- Consultation with pregnancy and nutrition experts.
- Insurance and Investment opportunities for mother & their kids.
- Kids villa/ Fun zone
- Yoga seminar & session
- Fashion Shows – For Pregnant women and kids
- Educational & Entertaining events for kids, toddlers and much more...